DSL is active without me doing anything?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by FastEddie1969, Jul 6, 2010.

1. FastEddie1969

FastEddie1969 Private E-2

I first noticed the problem when my DSL was showing activity...Then I noticed that the temp internet Cash in network services was filling up..Then I found that my svchost was going nuts and eating mem. I have tried everything Malawarebites, Advanced System care three , AVG, Fire walls Etc..Its just keeps comming back then i tried ProcessExplorer I noticed under tcp/ip there is a number of ip Remote address's and they keep changing. WTF?

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums:wave If you feel your computer is infected you need to click this link and go to the "Read And Run" Sticky in the Malware section of forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 Now you need to do all it ask and when done post all logs afterwards. Then after that wait till someone comes to help you and assist you.:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds