Editing a post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Vikingsfan, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Vikingsfan

Vikingsfan Private E-2

Hello, I'm unable to find the icon to edit my post. I have more information to add to the post and would hate to bump it and fall back down the line. I am familiar with using message boards and have searched through FAQs, I found the icon in the FAQs but it is not on my post.

Thanks for all your help.

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hi, you only have 10 mins. to edit a post. In this case just add new info in a new post. The 'Edit' button is just to the left of the 'Quote' button.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You have a limited amount of time to edit your posts....10 minute, I believe. If you just posted today, and you are worried about this because you are in the malware forum (?), then just post again if it is info that is crucial...or to add new logs. :major

4. Vikingsfan

Vikingsfan Private E-2

Thank you for your prompt response. I posted it I believe two days ago and you are correct that the post was in the malware forum. I don't know if its crucial but they are points I feel maybe relevant. Again thanks for your continued help.

5. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome usually people make there own threads. But Id suggest http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 doing the link(read and run) and post a thread in the malware section of forums. Tell them what is the matter and post all needed logs that they ask for. And if you have a problem just post it in your thread that your going to make and they will assist you. Also dont bump a thread it will only hurt you with a reply from them. It can take some time for a response so please be patient with them. Also post the logs of all the programs they suggest even if it comes back clean.. still post it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds