Encoded everywhere HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by izzybee1, Sep 13, 2006.

1. izzybee1

izzybee1 Private E-2

:eek: Hello everybody. I am having a very hard time with my pc's. I downloaded "Keyfinder Thing Lite 1.07 " and it is encrypted or something. I can not even get it to where I can install it. Please help me. I haven't been at the computer stuff for very many years yet and need some TLC guidence please. :confused:
    Thanks izzybee1

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's .....Matt created that utility ....he will check in with you.

3. izzybee1

izzybee1 Private E-2

Thanks TimW. I am very excited about this form and this sight. I'll watch for Matt.
    Izzybee

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Good to have you on the forum izzybee1 :)

You'll find that the Keyfinder lite doesnt install as its a stand alone executable.

Quick question until Matt pops along, have you extracted the file from the ZIP file, if win98/ME/XP just right click the file and choose Extract and follow the prompts.

5. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

I'm here!

Although I don't have much to add lol

What program are you using to open zip files ? Possibly the download is corrupt, have you tried re downloading the archive from the mg listings page ?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds