fantastic site

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by oracle57, Nov 21, 2009.

1. oracle57

oracle57 Private E-2

Hello everyone. i decided to join the members because of the help iv had M.G in the past and its time i learned about the workings of my computer to help combat the plonkers and sick ones out there who exploit people on the internet. i admit im no geek, a techno phobe really, mind you i was 50 before i even ventured on one!!!!:-D

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG :wave oracle57 have a look around and learn like others do ! Me included !

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And a very warm welcome to Major Geeks.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG oracle57:wave I am sure you will find LOTS of info too! Glad to have you join us! ;)

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

..and welcome
    It's not all about computers,but that's the main course here. So have a look around and join in the fun and learning.
    BT

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Come on, 'trucks.
    Only 23 to go.We know you can do it.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to majorgeeks :)

8. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome oracle57
    You are just a bit younger than me (62) and like you i started late but found MGs and never looked back.

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds