First post to say hi and thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Teesio, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Teesio

Teesio Private E-2

Hi fellow geeks,

Just joined up and wanted to say hi and thanks for the service you provide. I have used the software downloads and forums a lot in the past for helping friends and colleagues with their pc problems. So many thanks for the superb service you provide. :cool

I also have a question and am not sure into which forum to post it. The question involves fonts and the intermittant display of them. If it is ok to post the question in this forum, then I will follow up this post with said question.

Teesio

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome:)

You should post your question in 'Software' as this is just a welcome forum and you won't get the views here that you would in the tech forums. Just start a new thread. http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

3. Teesio

Teesio Private E-2

Hi LauraR,

Thanks for the info. Will scoot over there as soon as.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds