First Post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Cabie65, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Cabie65

Cabie65 Private E-2

Helllooo Every Geeks,
    I am an older guy - doing the guy thing - Hunting ! ;) . Hunting for information - I'm always hunting for useful information on How to do stuff. At this moment I'm looking for info. about RAID. I'm very tiered of the carpware known as Vista. I would like to get it off my computer and go back to XP. That's why I am hunting for info on RAID. I think I need to Fdisk my drive to get every last drop of Vista off my computer, but someone changed the game plain on me when I wasn't looking. I tried W.D. Acronis, but it left some of the program behind. I tried Ubuntu and some other Linux clones and that just made a dent. I used Bart's and Hiren's Boot disks without too much luck. When I try to install XP I get The Blue Screen of Death. Any Help would be greatly appreciated .
    Thank You For any help in advance.
    Cabie65

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there and welcome. :) Try posting in the software forum where many more people will view your post.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds