First Post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lowan, May 31, 2006.

1. lowan

lowan Private E-2

Hi All! This my first post to this (or any) forum to kind of 'test the waters' , as it were. I come to this site often to view posts on spyware removal. This is one of the very few sites that seems able to stay abreast of the rapid development of all the insidious and nasty spyware stuff out there and additionally provide tools and direction for removing it. That was the main reason for my becoming a member. I am no expert by any means, but do have the basic skills to help out some. I have been chasing down elusive spyware infestations for quite a while and have had some measure of success, thanks in large part to the posts on this site. It is my hope that I can provide some help to folks who come here with issues because I know how extremely frustrating and discouraging, and mysterious this stuff can appear to anyone who has not worked with it frequently. Anyhow, greetings all! I look forward to the adventure!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome and tally-ho!!!:) :) :)

3. cobrajet431

cobrajet431 Private First Class

Dear Iowan, Great command of the language! Welcome on!

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

5. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Hello and welcome, we look forward to your input. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds