First-time Forum User

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Scarberian, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Scarberian

Scarberian Private E-2

Hey, MG!

Just wanted to give my simple 'Thanks' for the very clear and very useful instructions that you post. Once again, Thank You to all of the contributors, and keep up the good work.

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Well, welcome to MajorGeeks! :D

E

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Capucina

Capucina Private E-2

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

5. subhuman_bob

subhuman_bob Private E-2

Not a first-time users of forums in general, but I finally set up an account here. In the past I've visited here several times, but recently I had to solve a problem on a friend's machine that doesn't have a fix posted here.
    I'm talking about the infamous braviax.exe trojan. I found a few threads here where people ran into problems (much like I did!) with automated removals, and even manual methods didn't work well.
    Anyway, off to post the solution. :)

6. Geek Wanabe

Geek Wanabe Private E-2

I am a first timer to any kind of forum & I will have to admit it is scary. I hope as time goes by I will learn from all of you as well as contribute.

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome! You should make your own thread so everyone sees your post. Feel free to join in the shoutbox.

E :D

8. CJfamily3

CJfamily3 Private E-2

Am I doing this right???

9. CJfamily3

CJfamily3 Private E-2

Hi folks,

I just went through the Malware thread instructions and did the tasks. Where do I paste the logs it generated? Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds