Good day computer users.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jiroben, May 28, 2011.

1. Jiroben

Jiroben Private E-2

Hello, how's it going?

Im pretty new to this site, but as far as I've seen it looks like you guys really know how to use a computer; I hope you can help me out with a few things and I'll see if I can help back.

Before I post a new thread with the info and logs from the malware removal instructions, could you tell me what other info should I post there; for example, how much info about the system do you need? apart from the OS, Ram, proccesor and HDD.

That should be all for know, thank you for your attention and have a nice day.:cool

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! All the info we need will be included in the logs you attach after doing the Read and Run First instructions. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds