Good day to everyone.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by corei7.worldwide12, Jun 19, 2012.

1. corei7.worldwide12

corei7.worldwide12 Private E-2

hi i am new here, i am an it/computer tech, but i only do basic stuff like formating, softwares and troubleshooting, hope i can help here and at the same time you guys can help me. good day to all.:)

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. ;)

3. LTLSU

LTLSU Private E-2

Welcome.
    :)

(one noob to another)
    :-D

4. corei7.worldwide12

corei7.worldwide12 Private E-2

thank you guys, warmth welcome appreciated.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! :wave

6. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Welcome to the "family".:wave

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Welcome and well what you are doing is a great service to those that do not know how to do those tasks, we have many users that are novice here and just need a bit of hand holding to get them through some what for many geeks are simple tasks, but for them are not so simple.

So a great tech is one that can guide anyone through the simple as well as difficult PC tasks so I welcome your input to helping others here on Majorgeeks.

David

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds