Good evening

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by marvinbarcelona, Jan 18, 2007.

1. marvinbarcelona

marvinbarcelona Private E-2

First off, I stumbled on this site purely by chance while trying to figure out what the hell was going on with my pc. I plunged straight in and asked for help with my first post.

I obviously did a few things arse about face, but I was politely pointed in the correct direction. What a friendly and helpful group of people.

If I ask questions, just imagine you're talking to a particularly stupid spaniel. Afterall, I'm the guy that downloaded Firefox, and as a result reasoned that Windows Explorer was just taking up space and deleted it.

Who knew? not me.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

:waveWelcome. Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine... (won't tell how many similiar mistakes I've made):eek:

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds