got malware

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hhob1943, Apr 19, 2008.

1. hhob1943

hhob1943 Private E-2

Hi all new to this and need some help:cry

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. hhob1943

hhob1943 Private E-2

hi fred thanks for your responce. A system error pops up and saids i have a virus. then it wants me to run mb.exe. also it is forcing me to malware bell spyware? does this sound familiar:confused

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

5. hhob1943

hhob1943 Private E-2

thanks i will:)

6. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Welcome to MG's,hhob-

dr.m :)

7. hhob1943

hhob1943 Private E-2

thanks Dr. do i go after Zlob to stop the problems?:confused

8. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Best bet is to go to the Malware Removal Forum and start a new thread. I understand that often there is no single virus issue when one is detected.

Good Luck! The experts will clean you up!
    dr.m

9. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

hhob, I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of software but the MGs malware thread well deserves to be legendary. If you follow all the instructions in that thread, that will takee care of both Zlob and problems. If you want to make sure, post your logs in the Malware forum, and one of the malware fighters will help you deal with any residual issues.

You'll be fine. :)

10. hhob1943

hhob1943 Private E-2

ok great thanks :D

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds