Greetings from India

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by buffer1984, Nov 24, 2012.

1. buffer1984

buffer1984 Private E-2

Hello,

my congratulations to the busy minds and hands behind this website who are helping so many to prevent as also solve, common as well as not-so-common problems. Keep up the good work!

I've been a silent user of this resource and this is my very first time posting in a thread, so I hope you consider my shortcomings with ease. I've benefited greatly in the past by following the Malware Removal Guide but recently I've encountered a serious problem with our laptop. So I felt the need to post for help and support.

I would like to keep this introduction short and before I take leave, would again place my humble appreciation of the service I've received from here.
    Thanks and all the very best.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Welcome to the forum

You have no shortcomings and I'm glad the malware guide has helped you and others in this area.

Again welcome to the forum :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds