Greetings, new to this forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Fernando Magallanes, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Fernando Magallanes

Fernando Magallanes Private E-2

Hello good people. I've been reading upon the steps in order to report for help with malware... Very neat, I'm almost done running all scans and retrieving logs.

Many thanks in advance for this forum, it looks promising.

FM

2. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hey, you're not the Fernando Magallanes, are you? It's really great to have a respected 15th/16th century explorer at MajorGeeks. Welcome, Sir :wave It's an honour. I suspect you will find it less difficult to navigate the forums than it was to find the Pacific Ocean.
    Best of luck with the malware issue, you can bet your barnacles you will be rid of it very soon.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome FM, you're in good hands at majorgeeks.;):-D Many times just running the R&R guide fixes things. Good luck!

EDIT: LOL Joey, I'll have to google that one.:-D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  4. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Oh, Magellan. I thought it was a familiar name.:-D

5. Fernando Magallanes

Cheers Joey and augiedoggie /\will report hopefully soon!

:dood

6. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to the forums!:banghead

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

A warm welcome, Fernando Magallanes :wave to the bestest forum around!
    Glad to hear you are checking things out! Very cool, and lots of info here ;)Not to mention, all the fun :-D

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

9. Sonic Feathers

Sonic Feathers Private E-2

Hey Fernando! There are really clued up people here with excellent goodies to combat the baddies. Deys got my system cruisin. Best part, they welcome you so well, you stay in touch.

10. Fernando Magallanes

thanks all, yeah, its going pretty good around here. Have learned much from reading older posts. Good info, everyone nowadays should be somewhat keen on this material.

FM

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds