Greetings

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by anomalous, Aug 4, 2008.

1. anomalous

anomalous Private E-2

New kid on the block just saying hello. I am taking computer programming in college hoping that its going to open new doors for me seeing as nothing opened any doors for me in the art field. So if any of yous peoples know of any interesting software apps that assist in the pursuit of programming please do let me know. It would be muchly appreciated.
    Thanks hugely.:wave

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Welcome

Yes catchy title....

If your after interesting apps for programming, pop a post into the programming part of the forum asking that question as a fair few programmers do pass through that area and will be only glad to help you.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave anomalous! Welcome to Major Geeks.

5. anomalous

anomalous Private E-2

Thanks for all the welcomes..I should have come back sooner but they have been trying to sink me in Java class. I thought I would come back and see if anyone had any life preservers. Yes folks I am drowning...its bad. I would like to explain what is happening:confused in school just to find out if anyone has had similar experiences...

Talk soon everyone..

R.

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to all new arrivals :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds