Greetings

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by McDoodleson, Nov 27, 2012.

1. McDoodleson

McDoodleson Private E-2

Hi :wave

I didn't join because of one particular issue, It was more so the fact that this forum keeps showing up in my googling. I am a Network Support Engineer still in N00b stage, I've been working for the company for a year now and before that I was studying Telecoms and Network Engineering. I'm still learning and like to attempt to resolve issues before asking my colleagues, this forum has provided me with helpful solutions numerous times, for this reason I decided to join.

Who knows, maybe by some miracle I may actually hold the answer to something that nobody else can answer. I highly doubt that though as I am fairly sure I'm not as awesome as I lead myself to believe.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds