Had to Sign Up

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cheepgeezer, Aug 21, 2012.

1. cheepgeezer

cheepgeezer Private E-2

I've used this site a bunch and feel like I gotta join, its just too much good stuff too miss.

A BIG HOWDY to all the MG folks and especially the moderators and list owners.
    Thanks for all the past goodies and future stuff too.

:-D

2. thisisu

thisisu Malware Consultant

Welcome ;)

3. Achyhart

Achyhart Private E-2

Hello Everyone, I haven't been here in a very long time! (2006)!!!
    I am looking for the place to post help with my start up loading (loading too many pages) and the color is a bit of a negative look to it. I had alot of trouble with some reg. viruses and such, I already got that straightened out, but now I have this problem. I would be very appreciative for some help with this. Thank you!

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Post in the software forum. But don't piggyback someone else's thread. Welcome back. :)

5. Achyhart

Achyhart Private E-2

Thank you so very much!!! : ))

6. AlwaysEnuff

AlwaysEnuff Private E-2

Welcome !!!!!
    Just so happens this site is my "BIBLE" (In PC terms, Not Spiritual). I have found this site to be a godsent, and I will tell you that I have browsed this site many years, but When I post, I am soo Terribly desaparte, and I can't believe the help I have received with the utmost respect.... I hope you have the very same experience when needing assistance! Welcome.....:)

7. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Welcome and welcome back to those in this thread. :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds