Hello All and thanks for the help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lift_docter, Dec 16, 2009.

1. lift_docter

lift_docter Private E-2

Hello
    I go by the handle Lift_docter and yes I know it is spelled wrong :) I repair forklifts for a living so sorry I only play a doctor on here.
    I would like to thank majorgeeks for the help I have found here and all the work behind the scenes to keep this site going.
    I am currently thinking of getting the wife a new desktop, possibly putting one together myself. It will need to be almost bullet proof as she seems to be hard on them. rolleyes She loves music, plays games on yahoo and facebook, and is going to school (on line). Any advise or suggestions are welcome.
    I enjoy hunting, fishing, trap shooting, and target shooting. Horses are another hobby I grew up with them and still enjoy working with them and riding. I am a big quater horse fan, but any well trained breed is interesting. We train our own horses for the most part, but have bought a few broke already.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.
    I suggest you post in the Software or Hardware forums.
    More folks will see your post in there:)

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs. :)

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings! :wave

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, lift_docter :wave We won't hold spelling against ya here! I enjoy creatures myself, and you will find you are not alone :) I am sure you will get the answers you seek as wildwolf220 has already said.. There are just a LOT more eyes over there than here.. Glad to have ya! ;)

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

...and welcome. Come on in and sit a spell
    [​IMG].
    I'm sure you will get the help and advice you're looking for. As these peeps are the Best of the Best.
    There's more here then meets the Eyes. [​IMG]Enjoy!

BT

7. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day and welcome this is a great community with plenty of helpful people.

8. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds