Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by grannynut, Nov 9, 2006.

1. grannynut

grannynut Private E-2

I'm a newbie and before I even said hello I posted a question for help... how rude! I am a proud grandmother of 3 whom I stay home and babysit for, not too trusting with others with my grandbabies I guess. I have pretty much self taught myself the computer after hubby crashed it many times. I feel I can work with and investigate problems pretty well by researching things on the net but this question I posted today in the hardware forum has me puzzled and irritated.
    Anywho, hello to all and hoping to find many answers here in the forum, who knows.. maybe I will be able to help someone sometime too, not likely but I can hope to return the favor.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Hey Grannynut...welcome to MGs :)

3. grannynut

grannynut Private E-2

Thanks Lev, great to be here

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds