Hello All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by BlackRum, Nov 20, 2006.

1. BlackRum

BlackRum Private E-2

Hello everyone was dircted to this site from a member of another site because of a computer problem i have. He spoke highly of your site looks great.
    BlackRum From Nova Scotia

2. abri

abri MajorGeek

Hi BlackRum,
    Did you find the right subforum in here for your problem? What problem were you having?
    abri

3. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

Welcome BlackRum!

4. BlackRum

BlackRum Private E-2

Tks for the welcome guys. Today is Christmas light day with the wife. Working night shift tonight so i'll have more time to look around. The problem i am having is iewarning hijacked my home page.
    Tks BlackRum

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs :)

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

7. abri

abri MajorGeek

Hi BlackRum!

Sounds like you need the Malware Forum first. Have you been directed to the introductory instructions yet? If not, here they are:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

The READ & RUN ME FIRST looks more overwhelming than it is. It's very well written and the links make it easy to get the tools you need to work through the instructions. Some people bog down in the Special Removal Procedures. If you don't recognize anything in there, just go back to the "READ & RUN ME FIRST" and go on. Once you've worked through it, start a new thread in the Malware section and attach your logs. You have to post twice to post all 5 or 6 logs. Look forward to seeing your posts.

:)
    abri

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds