Hello All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by goblinite, Jan 14, 2009.

1. goblinite

goblinite Private E-2

Just wanted to extend a greeting to everyone here. I came looking for some assistance on dealing with a virus outbreak and decided to join.

My names Peter, I am the IT department for a municipal Fire Department and do a bit of everything, hardware, software, networking, SQL, web design, and am jumping into VOIp.

Thanks for having me.

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums :wave

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Peter

Welcome to the forums and great job you do in keeping a fire dept going which helps many folks lives.

Good to have you onboard and our malware experts will definatly be aboe to sort your malware issues out.

4. frapper

frapper Private First Class

Welcome aboard, Peter! Man the hoses! :major

5. goblinite

goblinite Private E-2

Fortunately, I found enough information here already to arm me well enough too keep things running while our AV provider worked out a solution.

Very glad I discovered this place.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave peter and welcome aboard..

7. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to MGs
    Fire any problems or answers (pun intended) straight to HQ
    [​IMG]

8. :):waveHello there 'Goblinite', hee hee; love you're screen name ......:-D​

Maximus....:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds