Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lock and load, Jun 1, 2009.

1. lock and load

lock and load Private E-2

Welp I am basically a slightly experienced armature so I will be asking more questions than anything for now. I studying up for the A+ cert, than Network, and maybe Security, any advice would be great. Thanks....

2. lock and load

P.S. I already have two questions that will be posted in hardware.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! Use the various forums to ask and learn. We don't byte.:)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

(Nibble maybe)
    Welcome to Major Geeks.

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome to the best forums around
    and good for you in the A+
    We here at MG's have yet another student who is also going through a battery of studies and tests in the same area. KathyM, a wonderful person to talk to.I'm sure she will greet you soon.
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1256501&postcount=1
    I'll be looking forward to asking the both of you questions as well as the rest of the pro's around here. In the mean time DO ask away and have a look around. Enjoy the place while you are here.;)

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, lock and load :wave, and I won't peck at ya either! :-D
    Glad you could join us... ;)

8. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Good day, lock and load, welcome to the MGs forums. :wave
    The aim of MajorGeeks is to help as many people out there as possible. The unstinting advice and selfless attitude of the advisors in the forums is one of the major assets here at MGs.
    Have a root around and I guarantee you, you'll like what you see.
    @ TeeCee. Why not? You peck at me constantly! That's no fair.

9. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Hi and welcome to MG's Lock and Load :wave

I am very excited about being certified A+ and network+!! I am in my last week of school and will be going for my MCTS Vista cert. :)

It has been a very rewarding learning experience and I am sure you will find it that way as well. The men and women of MG's are the best I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with...not only are they very supportive, warm and welcoming, but the wealth of experience and knowledge of the people that make MG's forum what it is IS amazing!! :grouphug
    I always check in to see what is new and what more I can learn. Study, study and more study and before you know it you too will be certified!! The learning never ends with puters!!

@bigtrucks - thanks for the mention!! You are the best!!! :)

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

11. lock and load

Thanks for the greeting every one, and wildwolf220 where do i get these cookies you speak of?

and KathyM congrats hope i can say the same soon any pointers?

12. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Just don't bring any cakes around Tim.
    ( won't be any left for other people).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds