Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by esuna, Aug 6, 2009.

1. esuna

esuna Private E-2

Just giving the forums a try. I've used majorgeeks for years now and decided it was time to get on the forums (yes I had an incident last night but I'll post about that elseware;))

Anyway, good to be here.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG esuna:wave Glad you could join us! There is LOTS to learn here, and we also have fun at the same time... Kick back, and have a look around, and enjoy! ;)

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums. :)

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

'Officially' welcome as a fully paid up member, esuna, to MajorGeeks, the raddest, most happening site in the known inhabited universe (that's earth, right?) :wave

It's great to have ya. Can't wait to read about your episode. You obviously know your way around the forums, and you can now join in the fights and arguments in the Off Topic sections. Hand out some bloody noses and black eyes, as it were. (Just not to me, okay? Thanks.)
    Hope to see you around and you enjoy this place as much as I do.

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

A warm welcome to Major Geeks.:wave
    Never mind joey. Black eyes? Bloody noses?:confused
    Don't know where he gets that from. rolleyesCat fights, shouting matches maybe. :-D
    The Mods shut it down before it gets to be too much fun.:major

6. Hello and welcome to Major Geeks :)
    Hope you enjoy the forum.... Also hope when I go to find your "incident" that I can offer some assistance :)

7. esuna

esuna Private E-2

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome so far. The 'incident', i think, is under control but we'll see what the pro's say ;)

Again thanks for the welcome.

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

9. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Not to mention a couple of superplexes and a swan tonn bomb or two.

Party poopers. RASPBERRY.

10. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome! :wave IMO best and most trustworthy forums out there. And the people that run and keep this place up daily ... just not enough thanks. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds