Hello All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rhea134, Nov 3, 2009.

1. rhea134

rhea134 Private E-2

I'm new to this forum although I've gained valuable information over the past months by reading the posts. I look forward to gaining more information on the site, and help by many others.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG rhea134:wave Glad to have you! There is a LOT of information here to absorb! If you have any questions, just holler! ;)

3. rhea134

rhea134 Private E-2

Thanks TeeCee, this is my first post in a forum ever, & it's a lot scarier than I thought. Your words help! :)

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello rhea134, :) it will get easier, I promise... Before long, you will be carrying on a conversation and you will surprise yourself ;) Seriously tho, it isn't hard to do, and if you have any questions, just holler.. Enjoy the forum! ;)

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there welcome to MG ! :wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

7. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi Rhea [​IMG]

We are a friendly forum and always ready to welcome new members no matter what their level of knowledge is.

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome rhea.This is a great place for learning and to relax. Hope to see ya around the forums.;)

@ Bill Love your sign

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds