Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by RBob, Nov 25, 2009.

1. RBob

RBob Private E-2

:) Time i said hello ,...Hello!,wel MGs looks like a great site thanks for the help posting TeeCee....;)

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MajorGeeks! :wave Hopefully you'll find a lot of info to read and learn from here.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG RBob:wave I see you found your way around! Cool! You are very welcome;) If you have any questions, just post them in the appropriate threads, and if you aren't sure post in Software, and someone will direct you .;) Glad to see you found your way to the welcome thread tho :-D Have a look around, and I think you will enjoy it here:) Lots if info, and lots of nice peeps to help:clap

4. RBob

RBob Private E-2

:Hi Silas ,hope so i can barley keep my comp clean never mined anything else:-o

5. RBob

RBob Private E-2

Thanks TEECEE,:cool

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome RBob As everyone says It's a great place here. The peeps are great(as you can tell by TC already helping before you got to the welcome)Thanks TC;) RBob have a look around and enjoy the place.
    BT

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

8. RBob

RBob Private E-2

Hi BT and Wildwolf:wave

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hi and welcome to Majorgeeks :)

10. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Welcome!
    (i am the forum's own pain in the butt :D )

11. collinsl

collinsl MajorGeek

Welcome.

I am #2 pain.;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds