Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Iam4ft12, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Iam4ft12

Iam4ft12 Private E-2

Good Day to all. I just want to say what an awesome site. This was recommended to me by a friend and co-worker, when I asked him about some technical issues I am having with my laptop.

Alot of knowledge here that's for sure. Hopefully I can search and get the answers I need.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Iam4ft12 :wave Glad you could join us! I am sure you will find what you are looking for, and if you have any questions, just ask.:) Plenty of good peeps here that will help you. You have questions? We have answers :-D

Just post your questions in the appropriate threads, like Software, Hardware, etc.. If you aren't sure, post in Software, and someone will get back to you :) Yup, tons of good info and good peeps! Hope you find what you are looking for ;)

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Hello back to you! And welcome!

Yes, what TeeCee says.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds