Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cheekymonkey877, Sep 10, 2010.

1. cheekymonkey877

cheekymonkey877 Private E-2

Hi everyone,this is my post to see how it works as I'm a complete novice at this. :wave

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome :major Alot of great info to read and learn. And if you need help just post!

3. cheekymonkey877

cheekymonkey877 Private E-2

Thanks Silas,one of the reasons I'm here is because I've got something wrong on my computer so I'm going to go and follow the steps on the page about cleaning it.

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

If your computer is infected or having issues you could go ahead and do the part in the malware section of forums called"Read and Run" and do all the scans and post all logs in that section. And after your done wait for someone to help/assist you.

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG cheekymonkey877 just follow silas's instructions and you can't go wrong ! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds