Hello All!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jeffrye44, Nov 19, 2013.

1. jeffrye44

jeffrye44 Private E-2

I'm new to this forum, but certainly not to this site! You can't officially be called a geek until your o/s has eaten a Major Geeks cookie! I have many years experience with software and hardware issues, but I am sell taught and simply a hobbyist who helps out family and friends, friends of family, their extended families...you get the jist. Once someone knows you fix computers and are reliable, the trust factor is there automatically when you are recommended by family and friends. Anyway, I'm a dad, I have a daughter who just started University and son who is away from home playing hockey. They are 18 and 17 respectively, probably the same age as many of you.

Anyway, I look forward to participating and learning!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds