Hello and hi from Ontario Canada....

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by darth.pathos, Feb 12, 2009.

1. darth.pathos

darth.pathos Private E-2

Hey all!! I'm really happy to finally have gotten around to joining Major Geeks :D

I'm 30-ish, married, and work for Canada's largest Telecomm company as a database admin | data analysis | process analysis | user support | Contract analysis guy. I am into Star Wars, reading anything I can get my hands on, and continuing my search for the perfect cup of coffee. Music tastes range from industrial to death metal to opera and classical (no country though, thank you!).

OK, enough about me. I am going to go venture into these here web-pages....

Later y'all and see you around!
    Chris

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks! :wave

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hey, another Canuck! Welcome aboard.:) We'll take over the US soon enough Fred.;)(inside joke)

4. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Don't mind augie Darth. He is a bit delusional, but more or less harmless. :-D

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

lol

Welcome aboard sounds like you also have a lot of useful information you could share with some of our striving techies around here :p

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Chris

Welcome to the forum and always great to have a techie onboard and one who can help with ISP and network issues, good taste in music BTW.

David

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds