Hello, and I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm desperate!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by milenamuzquiz, Apr 17, 2010.

1. milenamuzquiz

milenamuzquiz Private E-2

Hello all, and thanks to whomever can help.... I am posting a Highjack This reading of my computer, as someone seems to have taken over, and I know so very little. Highjack This suggested I turn to Major Geeks for help. Any interpretation would be so helpful! My email is <snip>

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 3:55:20 PM, on 4/17/2010
    Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385)
    Boot mode: Normal

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
  2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums. :wave First off I suggest going to the malware section of forums http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 And doing the "Read and Run" do all the scans and post all the logs in the malware section. Also do not post the HiJack log of the computer just do what they ask of the scans. Another thing is I suggest you take your email off your post. Posting emails on forums or the internet will only make it so people can send you spam and scams. You also have 15 minute or so edit time on the 1st post.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds