Hello and Test

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by 1inthedesert, Apr 19, 2011.

1. 1inthedesert

1inthedesert Private E-2

New member, but have benefitted multiple times the talent on this site.

Thought I'd test here, as I thought I started a new Thread in Hardware yesterday evening, but has yet to show up? It was a bit lenghty so maybe timed out?

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's!! Your thread was stuck in moderation, but you should be able to see it now. :major

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Further to what TimW mentions about moderation, try not to use .... in ... sentences as the full stops in sucession will to our spam filter look like spam and the thread or post will be moderated and will only be viewable when one of the moderation or admin team gets to approving it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds