Hello and Testing

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by CharlesE, Oct 28, 2006.

1. CharlesE

CharlesE Private E-2

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I am looking forward to learning at lot by reading the post and from answers to my posts. I am not sure how much I can contribute, but--who knows--I may have an answer or two.

CharlesE

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks Charles.

;)

3. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

Hi CharlesE, and welcome to the forum!

4. abri

abri MajorGeek

What are you interested in CharlesE?
    abri

5. CharlesE

CharlesE Private E-2

Thank you all for the welcome!

My interests include my family and friends, of course, as well as my work, pistol shooting, bicycling, and clogging (Appalachian mountain style clog dancing).

If you meant my interests regarding this forum--I use computers, therefore I need help.

CharlesE

6. abri

abri MajorGeek

I love contradancing, but haven't had any occasion in years.

computers, therefore I need help ... ... yes, we're living in that era of the newness of a new species ... it's fabulous!
    May your computer always log on properly, may the source of your light be ever at your side and may you always have Major Geeks when all else fails.
    :)
    abri

7. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds