Hello and Thank You

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by barrye82, Nov 28, 2007.

1. barrye82

barrye82 Private E-2

I've been using MajorGeeks for some years now for downloads but only recently, like yesterday, found my way to the forum.

I just wanted to say thank you for a great site. The downloads have always been useful but following a problem with Adware, I Googled my problem and found a link to MajorGeeks with a similar problem post on the forum.

So far after working through one of your tutorials things seem to be running a lot smoother (a longer time will tell, I guess, if the problem is actually sorted).

Anyway, I will certainly be back here often :) as there are a few other minor annoyances with my computer that others may have also experienced that can also be sorted.

Once again thank you.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's.. glad you finally signed up and got some help with your problem.stick around and jump in anytime..:major

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

4. DeviceDemon

DeviceDemon Private First Class

Welcome!!!!:):):)

5. human

human Private E-2

Thanks for joining us! I'm glad you got that problem sorted. I hope we can help, anyway.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds