Hello and thank you!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Libertarian, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Libertarian

Libertarian Private E-2

I made my fist visit here this morning and found the solution to my Win XP problem. Of all the sites I looked at, this one was the only place that had the right answer. Thank you.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Libertarian:wave You know, there is an old saying, that goes something like this: "When you've tried the rest, it is time for the BEST" ;) Glad you found us.

Now, don't be a stranger. LOTS of nice peeps here, and even MORE information, heck, you might learn a few things. Nothing like learning while you are enjoying yourself. Plenty of forums, just jump on in. No need to leave just yet, you are welcome here anytime, even without a problem ;) Glad to have ya!

3. Libertarian

Libertarian Private E-2

No worries. I will be back. This site has been bookmarked!

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks Libertarian !

Shelagh :)

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :major

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG :wave glad you found your solution !

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds