Hello and Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Vikingk1ng, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Vikingk1ng

Vikingk1ng Private E-2

Just wanted to say hello. I have been lurking here for a few years, and finally joined. I originally had HUGE malware prolems (free pron isn't really free, indeed). Instead of throwing my computer through the wall and buying a new one, I was able to clean it all up through the information given on this site. I have pointed many, many people to this site, and have "cleaned up" other peoples computers using the links and guides here. I even bought a shirt (figuring $30 was a lot cheaper than a new computer) and I even get compliments on that. To think that Geek Squad charges $250 for the malware removal.

I am having a different problem on a different computer, and posted this morning and already gotten some feedback. So awesome.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all the help, and for providing a forum where complete tech newbs like myself can learn a little, and save a LOT. Maybe one day, even I will be able to give some advice (beyond "That's not a cup holder")

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's. glad you got the help you needed. i would say the vast majority of people here found the site because of some sort of problem they had with there computers. " i know i did ". there is plenty of realy friendly and helpful people here, who give up there free time to help others like myself who's computer knowledge is basic. have to say though that im learning more every day:) hope you enjoy the rest of the forums....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds