Hello and Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by snoopyvfr, Jul 20, 2008.

1. snoopyvfr

snoopyvfr Private E-2

Hi there,

I just joined your forum after doing a Google search on removing Malware. I used your guide and have solved the problem (I hope!!). So just wanted to say thanks for the help and to compliment the forum.

Cheers,

A.

2. snoopyvfr

snoopyvfr Private E-2

Also, I need to get a DVD decoder program and a DVD burning program. Downloading these previously resulted in the above mentioned malware situation. Can anyone recommend a prog that will do both, and or somewhere that you can download from? The obvious site (which I won't name!!) infected me in the first place.

Thanks again.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and Welcome :)

I would highly recommend starting a new thread in the Malware forum and posting the logs that should have been generated by doing the removal procedures.

As far as downloads...Major Geeks has many and they are all tested to make sure they are clean.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/ Follow that link and do a search. If you can't find what you are looking for, post in the Software Forum and someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds