Hello, can anyone help with the following?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by GREENCHICAGO, Jan 10, 2008.

1. GREENCHICAGO

GREENCHICAGO Private E-2

A while back I somehow deleted or damaged pcdlib.dll, now when I click a photo (jpeg, bmp, etc) file I receive the "Cannot find PCDLIB.DLL. Windows needs this file to run C:\Folder\Photo" -I'm at a loss! I can preview the photo, I just can't get the system to open the photo w/o this dll. I've downloaded it, but don't know where to unzip it and install so Windows can engage it and show my pictures again. I'd appreciate any help with this. PS I'm kinda new at this, which is likely how I got into this mess!:cry

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.com :)

Please make a new thread in the Software Forum where more people will view technical threads. This is the Welcome Forum - a place to simply introduce yourself and say hello.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds