Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by b13pnoysentra, Nov 17, 2006.

1. b13pnoysentra

b13pnoysentra Private E-2

This is the first time I've joined a computer forum. I'm usually joining car forums. I've had many computer problems in the past and I hope that this forum will be able to help in the future. Looking at other forums such as bleepingcomputer.com, etc. , I chose to join this one. So is everyone here a computer professional or do you guys just give answers based on experience? I always wondered how you guys knew which files were bad in the HijackThis logs.

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Hi! Welcome to MG.

Yes, whomever feels they can help with your problem will offer assistance. Alot are professionals, and some are not. Either way, in the end, its up to you what gets performed on your computer. Hopefully, everyone learns something.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

We are a mixed bunch, some are IT Pros some are very skilled users who may not have the qualifications but know more than most Pros... but its always best to have a mixed group with varied knowledge. Amatures to Pros we treat everyone alike.

We are fairly unique in our malware forum as the only users allowed to reply to you are deemed experts in this field and know how to read HJT logs to know whats bad or good, but Hijackthis is not the be all and end all application for malware its only a very small part, so never rely on it to show you all the malware on your PC as it wont.

I know enough to be dangerous in malware so just assist to keep things moving in their as my background is more Software etc.

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Hey and welcome to MGs :)

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds