Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Guitar7, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Guitar7

Guitar7 Private E-2

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself here. I love computers, networks, hardware, ISP and Web Hosting, as well as anything else computer related. Use alot of the software and tools that Major Geeks offer here and enjoy it.
    Concerning my username, I am also a musician who plays guitar, bass, drums, and I sing too. Mostly contemporary Christian music, as I love The LORD Jesus Christ very much.
    Thanks!
    John - Guitar7

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And a very warm Welcome to Major Geeks to you.
    Enjoy your stay.

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

And a Big Welcome Guitar7
    It's great to have you aboard. Take a peek at the rest of the place. If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask. If by chance you see a question you can answer PLEASE some of us need help.:-D Computer wise that is.(watch it JOTS you're stepping on thin ice:mad:p) the only place you can't reply is in the malware forums.
    So have a look around and enjoy. The others will be by shortly to say Hi.(you beat me to this one Hrlow :-D)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

:p Happens sometimes.

5. Guitar7

Guitar7 Private E-2

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'll try and both ask when I need help, and answer any questions that I know good answers too!
    Thank you again!
    John - Guitar7 :cool

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Stick around. It gets better.
    (We're on good behavior in the Welcome Center.)

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome :)

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Guitar7 :wave I see hrlow2 is behaving himself today! :-D Great to have you join us... There is LOTS to learn here, and we even have FUN! ;)

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

10. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG, Guitar7...this site is very helpful and friendly..enjoy ! :wave

Shelagh

11. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, John. Welcome to MajorGeeks :wave
    There are many people here who are the salt of the earth. Funny, articulate, intelligent, helpful etc. But enough about me......
    No, really, there are some fabulous people here, some of whom I would be very happy to know in real life (if you know what I mean?)
    You are very kind to offer to help the likes of me, whose limited computer knowledge could be written on the back of a postage stamp. :( Thank you for that.
    Enjoy your stay here and have a look around the Off Topic sections. Some interesting discussions going on over there most of the time. :major

12. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Guitar7 :wave hope you can help people in here. Like ME !!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds