Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bridger1, Mar 18, 2013.

1. bridger1

bridger1 Private E-2

I was just surfing around cause I have all sorts of computer problems that are trying to drive me crazy, but happened to stumble on into here and stopped to read and noticed how nice all you guys and gals are here and just wanted to say thanks and that I noticed your cool attitude which is refreshing in this day and age.:cool

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey and helllooooooo

Welcome to the forum, I think you have found the right place as we can cater for all issues of PCs and software etc.

Just pick the correct forum for your issue, and give us as much detail on the issues as possible, you know the info like Windows version and Service Pack, the software that's crashing, the error messages and if its malware then follow the malware "read and run me guide"

and add your logs to a new thread in the malware forum and our malware experts will help you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds