Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by elohim1, Aug 6, 2006.

1. elohim1

elohim1 Private E-2

Hello all my name is Frank Brooks I am glad to be a part of the team I am starting school in september to receive a degree in networking/programing so I will be asking a lot of questions so please to not get to distrubed about me being inquisitive, so to start this off, how do you get rid of a error message that pops up in a Dia.Box all the time, message in box says - object 1, run-time error '13': type mismatch ok, Thank you I know I stumped somebody with this one.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Frank and welcome,

bets advice is pop a new thread in the software forum of the site will as much info on this error message as possible, including...

Which windows version you using
    What application generates this error or what were you doing at time of this error,
    Did you install something before this started or is it random etc

as many of the techies dont view this welcome forum, but good luck in resolving it :)

3. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to MG's ....trying to open an encrypted message in Outlook 2003?

5. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Hi there. I am spending the first month with my OWN computer! Enough with my father's buisness computer, he he. Now because I don't want this shiny PC to get hurt I have a question. How safe is it to play on-line games or post in forums such as theseones? I mean, everyones computer may carry into the server any kind of malware, spyware or virus, right?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds