hello everyones...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tech87, Sep 11, 2009.

1. tech87

tech87 Private E-2

this is my first post....i want to know where can i post my hjt log file to analysis.
    sorry about my english...my english is not very well:yum

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

We are not a HJT reading forum, so if you do think you have malware then the below is what our malware experts will need you to follow to effectively remove most malware and then give them some detailed logs that they can issue you some fixes to remove the remaining pests. Ypur English is fine, so no worries there and we can go as slow as you need.

3. tech87

tech87 Private E-2

thanks....:) luv you all muaaaakzz....

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, tech87:wave Listen to Halo, and I think your English is just fine also..... Where are you from? There are lots of peeps here, and from all over the world, too! ;) You might find a few neighbors!! :-D

5. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to the forums! :wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Might look at this site.

http://hijackthis.de/

May not be the same as a professional, but a pretty good starting place.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds