Hello from Croatia!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Daniel_ZG, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Daniel_ZG

Daniel_ZG Private E-2

Hello everybody:wave I'm from Croatia, this is my first time to this forum. If someone know where Croatia is, let me know, or if someone is from Croatia, send mi PM, please! Thank you! ... oooo... I almost forgot, this forum is great I found so many solutions for my problems. MAJOR GEEKS ROKS!!!!!!!!!!:major

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Daniel, welcome to Majorgeeks

Yes I know where Croatia is and I have a sneeky suspicion that we may have another member from Croatia already on the forum, name escapes me at present.

3. Jason A

Jason A Private E-2

Hello Daniel_ZG and welcome to MajorGeeks!

I'm pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay.

Please post any questions you may have in the appropriate forums.

Also be sure to read the FAQ.

Regards Jason :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
  4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi Daniel welcome to MGs

i am from Belgium but i know your beautiful city well? the last time i visited was a while ago as i do not travel much now (due to invalidity) the last time i was there was for the visit of the pope (papa Ivan) i was in the city square working the giant TV screen.

the other member from your part of the world is Goran P he is from Skopje but i believe that is now another state??

this is his profile address

.http://forums.majorgeeks.com/member.php?u=63977

you can send a message to him from there.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. biltar

biltar Private E-2

Thanks, I use this site a lot but have never got on the forum. Actually the only reason I am on today is because I noticed that a person was having trouble with his PC and I believe that I can help him. Once again thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds