Hello from Scotland

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by shafsharif, Apr 4, 2009.

1. shafsharif

shafsharif Private E-2

Hi all

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. I am learning "computer" related things so i can do things myself instead of paying someone ridiculas amounts.
    As mentioned i am trying to learn new things so appologies in advance if i ask really silly or obvious questions :confused

2. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

Hi....

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    The only silly question is the one not asked;)

4. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

Hi! welcome to majorgeeks!

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

:wave Hello, Shafsharif. Welcome to MGs. I'm just over the border. :duck
    Consider myself Scottish, though. Lots and lots of Scots blood in me. Crap football team, though.

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums :wave As wildwolf said, just ask anything you like! Nobody here will judge you, or criticise you for doing so, it's how we gain knowledge :)

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Hello and welcome to the best darn forum!!! :wave

8. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:wave Welcome to the forum.:hyper I'm like you trying to learn and this "is" the best forum as KathyM said to do so. Don't hesitate to ask they will answer and direct you to the right place.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds