Hello from the muddy river,IOWA

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by muddymike, Apr 27, 2010.

1. muddymike

muddymike Private E-2

Greeting One&All
    Thank you all In advance,for letting me join this site.
    I am allways looking for a comfy place to get Simple painlless,and hopefully constuctive Threads and less personal opinions on projects, problems and answers.
    I enjoy working on older vintage systems and am now on the fence to start exploring the linux thing-a-mo-dilly world.
    I currently am looking at a older (98-02) Intel server i picked up at a auction,that i am Intrigued with????.I will be posting a new thread on the forum under O-Systems I think. Any-way glad to be aboard,
    muddymike.:celebrate

2. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] muddymike to MajorGeeks!

Glad you have joined us :wave

Shelagh :)

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

hello and welcome to the forums! :wave Very great community of people here :major

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Fresh thoughts and ideas are never turned away.
    Find a comfy seat and dive in when ready.

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, muddymike :wave I hope you have a comfy chair! There is a LOT to learn here, and it will take you a while, but one thing for sure, I doubt if you will get bored! Enjoy!;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds