hello geekers

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by SirKnosAlot, Apr 25, 2014.

1. SirKnosAlot

SirKnosAlot Private E-2

hello all. i have been searching for a geek community for a long time. stumbled upon majorgeek and i remember fining good help and dowbloads on thias site when i would google everything MG site would pop up. i have finally decided to join. I am a very knowledgeable pc man i build my own pcs from parts and install os on them with necessary drivers. I also have good knowledge in graphic and web design and am very good with softwareand hardware. looking to expand my knowedge and share some in return will soon post imagesof my custom rig. kinda riding in a car . i hope i have finally found my home . sry for typos very bumpy and using a tablet :p

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to Majorgeeks

Please do join I and help others as sharing knowledge is great and we do this freely on Majorgeeks as one of the early tech forums and have continued to do so, especially in the area of Malware. Do note that the moderating and admin team do review a sample set of posts all the time for good info and we will delete bad information as we have a high standard level for tech info given, its only right to give good honest correct info to users asking for help and has served us well for many years.

So much so that at least 5 of our members have been recognised by Microsoft and awarded a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award for various technologies and that's some honour.

Hey the typos I know only too well as I type on Phone, Surface and small wifi/bt keyboards at times, plus maybe drunk the rest ;) so if you get your message across then all is good!

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds