Hello geeksters I'm new and need direction

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by David120, Apr 6, 2009.

1. David120

David120 Private E-2

my son downloaded kapersky anti-virus, tried to uninstall, no luck.
    its the freeware version 7.0.0.129 from the geek site. would appreciate direction to remove it completely.

respectfully
    David120

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Hello, David. Fantastic name you have there by the way. Welcome to MGs :wave

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper Welcome David relax look around and have fun. Don't be afraid to ask someone will answer. :wave

6. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:waveHi David and welcome to MG's!!!! This is the best little forum around!! Enjoy!!:)

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome :)

8. David120

David120 Private E-2

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. still no luck uninstalling kaspersky 7.0.0129 freeware. Sent e-mail at Ice-Kav thanks BILLMCC66 waiting for reply.
    Again if anyone has acure for this situation would besides removing the download prompt from my son's brain... hahaaaaaa be much appreciated.
    Again thanks to Kestral13,KathyM,bigtrucks,Joey off the street,wildwolf220,and Bill

geek respect
    David120

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds