Hello, I am new to major geeks and iMac

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by yngthrt, Feb 13, 2007.

1. yngthrt

yngthrt Private E-2

I have been using a microsoft xp shareware program called Object Dock (Stardock.com)....a menu program that gives the user the option to divide the menu into folders such as games, photography, etc. and within the folders shortcuts to the various applicable programs....

Does anyone know which shareware program offered on MacMajor Geeks that would be comparable for use on my new iMac?

Also, which unarchiver program is best? Is the built in iMac unarchiver sufficient?

Also, is there a password program similar to RoboForm for Safari....Robo Form integrates with Microsoft Internet Explorer...Stores log ins to favorite web sites and can be password protected.

All assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dottie

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds