Hello! I am new

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by sher, Jul 26, 2008.

1. sher

sher Private E-2

Hello I am new to this forum but it is great so far. With the great help of Chaslang(hope I spelled it right) my computer is free of trojans. You all are so knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you sooo much! I hope to learn more from this great site. I don't know where I would be without my computer I do everything with it. Thank you once again for your kindness and patience!!!!!:)

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and a warm welcome to MG's.

YUP chaslang was right ;)

Have a look around and jump in anytime:)

3. welcome to the world of geeks:-D If you have any problems these guys are the best:wave

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello sher :wave. Welcome to Major Geeks! :) Enjoy your stay - room service is reachable by dialing the number nine on the hotel phone, and snacks are complementary :-D. Yes, I need to see someone ;).

5. sher

sher Private E-2

Thank you all for your warm welcome I hope to be a regular here. With all the great help I am learning so much . I am not completely useless with computers as I thought I was. LOL!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds