Hello! I have a questoin about firewalls.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by xterry23, Jan 22, 2008.

1. xterry23

xterry23 Private E-2

I have downloaded AVG and SPYBOT; SHOULD I install a firewall as well. I am somewhat computer illiterate and would be grateful for any feedback. Thank you!

2. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Hi :)

If you take a look through THIS LINK it should answer your questions. If not, feel free to post your questions in the appropriate forums (i.e. if is a software question post in the software forum).

and Welcome to MG's :wave

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

xterry 23 - Welcome to MajorGeeks.com :)

The link below may be a little overwhelming if you feel you don't have much computer experience. This link may be an easier guide - just follow the instructions next to each section as to what to download from them.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=20

And as Dyamond said...feel free to ask questions about them in a new thread in the Software Forum

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. xterry23

xterry23 Private E-2

Thank you!

6. xterry23

xterry23 Private E-2

Thanks to all of you for your help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds